Please read though our FAQ's.
If your question is not listed then please feel free to contact us via our CONTACT US page.
- Is the course accredited?
Yes, the courses are accredited by ABT and CPD centre of excellence.
- Is the course insurable?
Our courses are fully insurable with ABT and they offer a discount to our students with the discount code exclusive to us.
- Can I upgrade the course to face to face learning if I need to?
Yes of course once you have completed your course theory you may book either online or face to face assessments with our trainers.
- How Much will upgrading my course to face to face cost?
If you feel you need extra face to face learning then this can be booked with us and is charged at an hourly rate £50PH. Please see our face to face courses.
- Do I have ongoing support?
We are here to support you in any way we can and offer online support via email or in our Facebook support group for any technical issues.
- How long do I have to complete the course
You have 6 months to complete your course.
- What do the courses contain
All of our courses cover:
• General Health & Safety
• Treatment specific Health & Safety
• Sterilisation and disinfection
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Treatment overview
• Diseases and disorders
• Treatment protocols
• Treatment science/background or variables
• Client consultation
- How can I re watch the course content after I finish the course?
Once you have completed the course you will be added to the facebook group where you can rewatch training videos as many times as you like.
- What are the Course terms and conditions?
Please see our Terms & Conditions page
- What other courses can I do?
Lash & Brow bar services
Russian volume lashes
Manicure with Gel
Pedicure with Gel
Hot stone massage
- Do you sell course kits so that I can practice?
Please see our Course Kit page for all kits, prices and offers